BPPE 2017 Annual report
Attention all Post 9/11 Veterans...
Before you select any job, training, or college...ask to see their Performance Fact Sheet which shows the percentage of people that are still working 60 days after their federal or state funding for enterprise zones, interniships, or apprenticeships runs out. Heres an example of what it should look like.
Welcome returning Veterans
College of Instrument Technology is here to HELP YOU find a career. We understand that times are tough but with our proven track record (Performance Fact Sheet) and our desire to help you get Trained and Certified, Employment is a phone call away. There are thousands of jobs available right now for veterans, like yourself, who want to get trained and certified. And there are plenty of incentives for you to go back to school. The question is: Are you ready? CALL NOW! 562.925.1785
"You have served us proudly. Thank You. Now let us serve you proudly"--Harold E. Durbin, CEO
Are you a returning or Disabled Veteran? If you would like to have job training and certification in the courses mentioned below you are just a phone call away from a new career.
Call NOW 562-925-1785. Commercial Truck Driver Class A CDL License is included as part of all Heavy Equipment Operator Driver courses we offer at CIT. Returning Veterans normally qualify for our popular classes. It may be to your advantage to come to Sunny Southern California for your training. In California, you may receive over $2100 a month in living expenses, plus approximately $450 a week in unemployment. Post 911 Veterans should fill out the VA application (click here) to apply for your Certificate Of Eligibility (COE). Upon receipt of your COE, contact CIT to start immediately. Classes start every two weeks.
Possibly $1,000 a week to You
Financing Your Education
Returning Veterans normally qualify for these popular classes. It may be to your advantage to come to Southern California for your training. In California, you may receive over $2100 a month in living expenses, plus approximately $450 a week in unemployment. 85% of the students who enroll at College Of Instrument Technology have their fees covered by government assistance in the form of grants, One Stops, WIA, WIN, EDD, DOR, TRA, U.S. Veterans, student loans, etc. The other 15% manage to fund their education through employer reimbursement, private means, or some form of alternative financing arrangements. If you are considering CIT for your job training, then come into CIT as soon as possible and one of the helpful, knowledgeable staff will consult with you.
"Who better to work the land than those who fought to protect it"-Harold E. Durbin-CEO
Thousands of Jobs-One Solution-Train & Certify
At College of Instrument Technology (CIT) we do not cut corners with your education and training. Your success reflects directly on our college so we are in your corner from day one. CIT offers classes in many disciplines including CDL Commercial Truck Driving Level "A", Crane Operator, Bus Driver Passenger Endorsement, numerous Heavy Equipment train and certification classes including Dozer, Big Wheel Loader, Excavator, Swing Cab Crane or Boom Truck Crane. These certifications allow you to work anywhere in the world with these job skills. Please contact CIT as soon as possible.
Click to set custom HTML